My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

Pinkie Pie... I just want to go home.

Anyway, That was interesting. I have read the story, and this stayed pretty true to it.

BHawk's Minecraft Story BHawk's Minecraft Story

A basic minecraft story.

The story is a bit overused, but it still stays funny. I just was hoping for someting new, so thats it.

Scifer responds:

Yes, but there is a touch of slow-paced inevitability in the way I animated the creepers. I originally just had one marching towards him, but 3 had a bit more of an O GAWD factor.

DOOM The Dramatic Story DOOM The Dramatic Story

Haha

I read the original, i cant believe I found this. My life is complete.
thank you.

P.S. hard to tell what the radio crackered.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

I have to say.

Every time you guys come out with a new Last Stand, it always gets more complex. This was a huge, but welcome jump from the last 2. I enjoyed the RPG elements and the references to Fallout. I didn't really like the huge waves of zombies that fell from the ceiling, they were cool at first but got kind of annoying towards the end. All in all, it was a good game.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Great game.

It got too easy when you buy the machinegun and upgrade it. but i still found it fun.

P.S. the comments on games are not places to rant your ideals. save it for your blog.

P.S.S. pot heads, U mad?

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

It was good, but...

Everytime my character gets a good kid who can fend for himself, the game glitches and sends me to the main menu. It gets pretty frustrating having to restart an already good player, and then it happens again. I'm sorry, but fix the bugs and i'll be happy.

P.S. I was waiting for the bugs to get ironed out before I reviewed, but it has been way too long.

Rabbit Dance Party Rabbit Dance Party

Rabbit dance party?

It dosen't make me think of dancing rabbits. It's a weird title. I think it's pretty good.

Oh Damn Oh Damn

Freaking hilarious

I laughed really hard. I love this

Armed Prophet: Aliens Armed Prophet: Aliens

Radio effects

The radio effects make this song really cool. This is The best level. I mean come on, you get the alienator (And there are jokes about the government, They were pretty funny)

Dwarf Handyman Dwarf Handyman

Wonderful

I really like it. It looks great. especially the goggles.

P.S. I hate you curiouluke. you beat me to it. lol

Back to School Comic Back to School Comic

Ugh, It IS school

The dumbass is pretty funny(yer MOM!)
I can't even count how many times I've heard it.
It's perfect.

Death clock Death clock

Scary

I like it. It's really good.

picdee responds:

Thanks but not my greatest I'm going to start making sprites.