The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

I have to say.

Every time you guys come out with a new Last Stand, it always gets more complex. This was a huge, but welcome jump from the last 2. I enjoyed the RPG elements and the references to Fallout. I didn't really like the huge waves of zombies that fell from the ceiling, they were cool at first but got kind of annoying towards the end. All in all, it was a good game.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Great game.

It got too easy when you buy the machinegun and upgrade it. but i still found it fun.

P.S. the comments on games are not places to rant your ideals. save it for your blog.

P.S.S. pot heads, U mad?

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

It was good, but...

Everytime my character gets a good kid who can fend for himself, the game glitches and sends me to the main menu. It gets pretty frustrating having to restart an already good player, and then it happens again. I'm sorry, but fix the bugs and i'll be happy.

P.S. I was waiting for the bugs to get ironed out before I reviewed, but it has been way too long.

House Hunting House Hunting

This is a lot of fun

Please make a updated version, although you will not. great game, but got the crap shot out of me when two guys with guns turned at the same time.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Beat the game

My heart was pounding, my hands were clammy and shaking, I had about 14 seconds left, and I beat it.
Tough game, awesome fun, but there were a few low points.
Windshield wipers should be able to set to automatic, I couldn't turn right very well with them on. The windshield was still pretty week even at max power. And last, nuking? been there done that.
all in all, great game.

p.s. you should make an easy mode for people who aren't able to win, but it's your choice.

Vertical Drop Heroes Vertical Drop Heroes

It's a bit unbalanced.

Paladins can completely murder everything they can get to, I had the ironmirror shield, and that made it so I couldn't be hurt by them. Made it to easy, Necromancers could use the soul rip to tear apart bosses.(pun intended)
the ranger could rapidly fire arrows at bosses and beat them.
I only used the thief to have the greed amulet.
I never used the barbarian, he really wasn't that good.(to me)
I really liked it, and a big problem was the getting trapped. I hated that.
Great game, just needs a little balancing.

Ashtray Escape Ashtray Escape

It's pretty simple, but alright

There wasn't a story and it's pretty easy (except the ashtray)
all in all, It was alright.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Brought a tear to my eye.

I couldn't help but write a review, The game's story is so amazing, you don't really understand until the very end. I am very glad I finished this game.
Great game, great story. and great controls.

Block Knocker Block Knocker

I like it, although i wasn't good.

The Gravity was working perfectly and there wasn't so much challenge that I was Tearing my hair out, and that's good. great game.

-PURSUIT- -PURSUIT-

Hard, but fun

Lots of fun, I loved it!
Oh and to Technolord, did you use the glue?